Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oreo Cookie Bark

This is the perfect recipe for that last-minute-going-somewhere-I-should-probably-bring-something event.

There are 3 ingredients. Yep, that's it.

The recipe is as follows:

Oreo Bark
Ingredients:
12 oz. milk chocolate
6 oz. white chocolate
15 Oreos

Directions:
Put the oreos into a large ziploc bag and crush them until they are in small, bite-sized pieces.
Melt the milk chocolate in a double boiler.
When chocolate is melted and smooth, carefully stir in Oreo pieces.
Spread the mixture onto a foil covered cookie sheet, trying to keep the cookies in an even layer.
Melt white chocolate in microwave and drizzle it on top. Use a knife to swirl.
Let cool & harden (I put the tray in the refrigerator to speed things up). Break into bite sized pieces.

I wouldn't recommend using Double Stuff because then you don't get very much of the bark. Or you could use them but then double all of the other chocolate.

It's heaven, I promise you. I made some for this weekend and it was so good my hubby said we should put it in the deep freeze downstairs until then so we don't eat it all in the mean time! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment