Monday, June 16, 2014

P & P Again

I'm reading it again.  Pride and Prejudice.

It boggles Chris' mind to no end that I re-read books. He just cannot wrap his mind around it.  I can't wrap my mind around the fact that he doesn't like to read.  How can we be so far apart on this?!

We're getting ready to take a trip in a little bit and I am pretty sure I won't finish the book before I go.  It's super hard to find your spot in the kindle and I much prefer an actual book anyway.

I currently have these two:

      

The annotated version, which I cannot highly recommend enough.  You will love all the information in it.  And the clothbound version, which is beautiful, but not practical for travel since the pattern can chip off if handled roughly.

So I am quick in the market for a portable version of Pride and Prejudice.  And I found this one on Amazon.



It's a word cloud classic, of which I have never heard.  But hello hot pink!  I'd cart this around!

They also have a ton of other classics in fun colors.

      
    

Apparently the covers are kind of a plastic which means they will be more durable than your average paperback.  I may just have to start collecting these because while I have many of the classics, they are usually the decorative kind that I am not crazy about my kids taking out and abusing.

Now the only question is, which books to pick first?


No comments:

Post a Comment