Friday, July 25, 2014

If I had loads of money...

These are the things that have been grabbing my attention lately.  Actually, the first two have been on my list for a long time.

1.   2.Glacier National Park Blanket

3.4. 


1.  A cowhide.  I don't know where I'd put it, but I still want one.
2.  A Pendleton blanket.  In this pattern.  I am not normally a primary color type of person, but for some reason I just cannot handle these blankets!
3.  A Kitchen Aid mixer.  My mother in law swears by hers, and I don't really have the counter space for it, but I saw a copper colored one and I was kind of sold on it.
4.  A fiddle leaf fig that doesn't just grow up but out.  I have one in my room that started out tiny.  But it doesn't branch out like this one.  It just grows straight up. Architecturally a lot more boring than one with branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment