Wednesday, November 26, 2014

My New Favorite.....

I have several new "things" that I have discovered lately, so I thought I'd share.

My New Favorite:

1. Scarf:  Old Navy Blanket Scarf  (got to cut that darn tag off!)





So charmed by this.


3. Drink:  Leinenkugel's Creamy Dark


I am a beer girl through and through.


4. Lip Stain:  J. Cat Wonder Lip Paint in Mad Splatter

The first time I wore it I almost had a heart attack- hello hot pink!  And for a girl who usually only wears lip gloss, it was a stretch.  But now I am obsessed!


5. Body Cream:  Bath and Body Works Stress Relief in Eucalyptus Spearmint & Eucalyptus Tea

Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Cream - Aromatherapy - Bath & Body Works      Eucalyptus Tea Body Cream - Aromatherapy - Bath & Body Works

Love these smell.  They are expensive at $15 each, but I only buy them when Bath and Body Works has them for $5 a pop.




   

No comments:

Post a Comment