Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Candy

The kids' Halloween Candy has turned into the ultimate bribe- and I am loving it.

As in: If you kids fight you will both loose a piece of candy! Works like a charm. Plus Chris benefits because when the kids loose candy, he gains it! I, on the other hand, am trying to stay away from it. I looove chocolate and am afraid that once I start, I will not be able to stop.

Today I had to go and exchange our babies' take home outfits. We had picked out these adorable coming home outfits, but after receiving recent pictures of the kids, and knowing our daughters weight, what we got for them is almost guaranteed to be too small. At least now if their clothes are a little too big, they will be comfortable, as opposed to too small and feeling all tight and icky.

It is kind of a tricky time to be looking for clothes for the kiddos. Not too worried about our son because we have all of Owen's old stuff, but am a little paranoid for our girl. We have nothing left of Ava's. Plus if the kids come home 6 months from now it will be April sometime, so while it will still be on the cold side it will be getting nice, and most of the stuff in the stores is for cold weather. Oh the dilemmas! And then I have to keep myself from going crazy with the cute little girl clothes! I still think that dressing a little girl is way more fun. The bows! The colors! The tiny little silk skirts that are so adorable but impractical!

Must get control!

No comments:

Post a Comment