Friday, November 19, 2010

I have to admit that it has gotten harder for me to do posts on here on a regular basis. Our family has been super busy, obligations during the day, at night, and especially on weekends.


Plus there's that annoying thing that we just don't have any updates regarding the adoption.


Well, technically I guess that isn't totally true. We got an update this past Monday that said we were still waiting on court, which was the update we got a few weeks ago. So since it wasn't anything new, I don't really feel like it was an "update". Meanwhile this coming Monday will be week 9 waiting for court. If I could scream through the computer I would!

1 comment:

  1. We got a "no update" update this week too. Sigh. Not that we have been waiting long (only a month), but still, I would far prefer a real update!

    ReplyDelete