Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We finally got our court documents to review yesterday. Unfortunately, there were a couple of things wrong on them. They had our marriage date wrong in one place (although right everywhere else!), and they had me a stay at home mom in one place, and working in two others. We think that this will probably set us back several weeks to a month while they retranslate back into French, make the corrections, get new papers, translate back into English, and then have us review it. Another delay. Sigh.

We will just keep moving forward and pray that the mistakes don't take as long to fix as we think it will. Still hoping to travel around June even with the delay, but we will see. I think it is time to pull out my mantra "All in God's timing"!

On the other hand, we received three new pictures of our kidlets, and I just can't get over how beautiful they are! Our son is sitting up now, and our daughter has yarn braids put in her hair! We were shocked, she has this massive amount of yarn hair with 3 huge white bows put in them! It makes us happy because I know that it takes quite awhile to put those in, and somebody loves her enough to take the time. She is also in what can only be described as a prom dress for infants! Our son has more normal looking clothes. They are both so adorable it almost hurts to look at them! And we aren't quite sure, but it almost looks like our daughter has bottom teeth! Our son though has a huge, toothless smile. I will post the pictures later today when I get a chance!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about this delay :( I know getting that news must have been heartbreaking. Yeah for new pictures though! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete