Monday, March 24, 2014

Leatherbound

I recently came across Barnes and Noble's leatherbound classics collections.  I have a small issue with books, as evidenced by Ava's friends who came over for a birthday sleepover and wondered what in the world my collection of books was.


Actually, they asked "what those were".  As in, they couldn't tell that they were books all lined up. I am only assuming this is a product of the kindle generation.  My girlfriend who has a couple of masters in education and is getting another one in technology said that textbooks will no longer exist for students in less than 10 years.  Let that sink in for a moment.  Cassette tape anyone?

Anyway, the books were quite beautiful and pretty well priced for nice looking additions.  Here is the link to a lot of them in case you are as big a nerd as I am.

And some pretties in the mean time.


Wicked/Son of a Witch (Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions)  The Iliad and The Odyssey (Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions)   Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Other Stories (Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions)    Pride and Prejudice (Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions)

1 comment:

  1. Love the books! It will be a sad day for me when there are no books on bookshelves. (I don't think that day will ever come in my house).

    ReplyDelete