Monday, March 10, 2014

Stylin'

IKEA and Lonny magazine teamed up to do a spring style quiz.  And you all know I never met a quiz I didn't like.  Click here to take it.

I ended up being "the hippie", which is exactly dead on.  How come these quizzes always work?


And here is what IKEA and Lonny say about "the hippie":

Philosophically you lean minimal, because, you know, mo’ stuff mo’ problems, but you just can’t help collecting things: dreamcatchers, hand-knit afghans, kitschy artwork, and succulents by the cartload. Your taste in textiles runs organic in shape and texture: yes to seagrass and jute area rugs, warm wood tones, and nature-inspired floral prints. You call it “rustic West Coast garage sale.” We call it inspired

In the clique: You don’t believe in cliques. 
Your new best friend: Woven wall hangings.

The only thing I question is my new best friend.  Woven wall hangings?  I am definitely not that hippie!

If you take it, and especially if I personally know you, let me know!  I love hearing what other people are and if it fits my image of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment