Thursday, March 6, 2014

Nautical

I was at IKEA last week, for one item which online said they would have, and their system at the store said they had 14, but in fact, they had none.  How do you lose 14 items?  Anyway.

They had all this adorable nautical theme stuff.  And for a full 5 minutes, I debated decorating Owen and Moyz's room in it.  But then I couldn't do it because I can't commit to a theme.  I don't do themes.  At least not full on themes that scream in your face.  I'm more subliminal.  But you can't really do that with Nautical.

1.LISEL Duvet cover and pillowcase(s) IKEA The polyester/cotton blend is easy to care for since the fabric is less liable to shrink and crease. LISEL Duvet cover and pillowcase(s) IKEA The polyester/cotton blend is easy to care for since the fabric is less liable to shrink and crease.
2.MĂ–RKT Lantern for tealight IKEA Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.

1.  Their new knot duvet, in blue and red.  Adorable, but their room is already white and I figured they needed something with a little more pop.  I even went so far as to say that I could get them a red or blue throw blanket to put at the foot of their bed to bring more color in.

2. I thought I could hang  a couple of these from the ceiling after I spray-painted them a different color.


And the whole reason I was leaning this way is because I found the following free printable online and already planned to do it for their bedroom, minus the nautical theme.


Here is the link to the google doc to get it from.

And maybe some themed bedrooms, just for kicks.  Who knows, maybe I will convince myself to go with it!
Totally LOVE everything about this bedding!!! Blue, white, yellow, anchors....    Before & After: Rustic Nautical Master Bedroom Makeover!  via thinkingcloset.com




No comments:

Post a Comment