Monday, August 25, 2014

Chambray Shirt (And Why I've Fought It)

Chambray shirts are all the rage.  And I have not jumped on the bandwagon.  Mostly because as a child of the 80's and 90's, I associate Chambray with things like this.

    

But then I started seeing all these cute Chambray options in my pinterest feed, and I am starting to be convinced that if one is careful it can look amazing.

Summer outfit // uh...I might need to start exercising if I ever want to wear shorts again. And get a tan.    Love: chambray shirt, red sweater, skinny jeans, leopard flats and pearls   fall outfit. black leggings, denim tunic, scarf, white chunky sweater, brown knee high boots  Not sure if I'm going to survive more than one fall/winter in College Station. It's too hot here... all the time.

Grandpa-inspired outfit: Chambray button-down, white jeans, easy sandals, wrap bracelet, pendant necklace   Guess what!?!? This is OLD NAVY!! Yes, I said OLD NAVY! It has the jcrew look for a lot cheaper!

And here is a link to a bunch of different ways to style it if you need more than these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment