Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Ireland?

There's a question mark because it's not 100% sure, but pretty darn close.


I am totally ashamed that I didn't know quite where it was.  Good thing we are doing world geography this year!  So, if you were like me, know you now where it is!


This is Kylemore Abbey.  I almost cannot handle myself that we will be going there.


Blarney Castle, where we will kiss the Blarney Stone.  Apparently it's just something that everyone does....









Seriously, I can barely contain myself.  In fact, I am pretty convinced without even seeing it yet that we need to move there!

Three girlfriends and I would be going next April 2015.  One has a wedding to attend and didn't want to travel internationally alone, and the rest of us just sort of fell into it.  It seems so very far away and I have literally already spent hours researching and looking at pictures like the ones above.

Also, they drive cars on the wrong side of the road and the wrong side of the car.  And almost every car is a manual, which thankfully I can drive.  And it sounds like I will be because no one else really wants to!

Has anyone been?


No comments:

Post a Comment