Thursday, August 14, 2014

Classy Rainboots

Ireland is super far away, but I have been checking out all the things I need to get for my trip.  And if you google Ireland weather at all you know you need rainboots and an umbrella.

It's a whole lot of fun to look at rainboots, and while a part of me wants these crazy red ones, the practical side says they wouldn't match with much of my wardrobe.


Also my wallet can't afford $150 rain boots, lovely though they are.

I did find two pairs by Kamik for about $65 on Zappos.

     
              Kamik Jennifer                             Kamik Ellie

I couldn't decide which one I like better, the Kamik Jennifer with the matte finish and the cool looking coat-of-arms-type thing on the side, or the shiny Kamik Ellie.  So I ordered both because Zappos has free shipping both ways.

After getting them in the mail, the Kamik Jennifer is by far the better boot.  It goes up higher, the matte looks better, and the little emblem is awesome.  The shiny Kamik Ellie was so tight around my calves, there is no way I could have worn them over any type of pants.  My calf measures at 15 inches, so maybe that can help you if you really want a shiny boot.


No comments:

Post a Comment