Thursday, February 24, 2011

My hubby came home earlier this week late after bowling with his men's bible study. I was already in bed asleep when he came in- you know since it was 9:15 pm, waaay past my bedtime! I vaguely remember him saying something about how he hurt himself. I pretty much grunted a response and then rolled over back to sleep.

The next day I called just to chat with him at work and he said that he was really having a hard time walking. When I asked him what he did he said, remember my bowling injury? Now, I love my husband, don't get me wrong, but I snorted so hard with laughter that I almost peed my pants. A bowling injury? Is that even a real thing- or just something he made up to get extra attention?

Turns out it is a real thing- apparently he works with a guy who is on a bowling league, and the type of injury he sustained (snorting again with laughter) is more common than you may think. Still, I have to laugh that it happened to Chris, who never really bowls, but one has to assume that this was not your average game of bowling. I would be willing to bet there was a little competition going on.

Poor Chris has been sitting on blankets with ice the last few days. Remember when I posted that Chris may have a slight issue with aging gracefully? This isn't helping! But it sure is funny to watch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment