Saturday, May 28, 2011

So my week keeps getting more and more fantastic. Aside from the flooding in the basement, of which we are still dealing with, Owen busted out in this weird rash from head to toe that caused him to itch like crazy. Apparently he got it from some type of virus and there is pretty much nothing you can do for it other than keep your kids on round the clock Benadryl and Claritin. After 3 1/2 days of constant itching/whining, it is finally gone.

Then to add insult to injury, our cat decided that she was going to pee and poop all over the babies' room. When we cleaned that up and shut the door, she decided to pee and poop all over the rest of the house. We have never had any problems with her in the three years that we have owned her. Unbelieveable.

The only real positive thing that I am grasping strongly to is our kids' embassy appointments are only a little over one week away. The one shining bright spot that I can cling to while I literally deal with the other crap in my life.

What a negative post, sorry about that, but I am hoping that things will only go up from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment