I am quickly learning that the more kids you have the lower your standards get. Here is a list for your enjoyment.
PS- It's all true
1. Truitt has 6 pacifiers, I know where 2 of them are. I am buying more today because it easier to buy them then find them in our house.
2. I consider pool and sprinkler time equivalent to a bath.
3. We brush their teeth only a couple times a week. It's a major fight. So I am saving it for when I can reason with them. Which will probably be in a couple years. And if they get cavities, well that's what adult teeth are for.
4. I have squeezed Moyz's butt into a size 4 (he's a 6) and wrapped Truitt up in a 6 which is like a blanket for him because I was too lazy to go and find the right size diaper.
5. On days when my kids have eaten nothing but crackers and bread I tell myself it's okay because they take a multi-vitamin.
6. I paint my boys' toenails. They love it, and I feel bad that there are 8 million pretty colors for girls and they get zero. It drives Chris crazy. Also part of why I do it.
7. Kembia has about 12 pairs of size 5 shoes. She's a 4 and has exactly one pair of size 4s. I refuse to buy any more and am instead waiting for her feet to grow because I can't justify buying shoes when she has so many in the next size.
8. I keep buying Owen shirts at garage sales (fancy ones that we could never afford otherwise) because I felt like he didn't have any clothes, only to discover he now has 34 t-shirts.
9. I use Public Television to regain my sanity. I love that Word World. I would probably watch it if there were no kids home with me.
10. Two weeks ago I watched the entire season of Once Upon A Time in a week- twenty-two episodes. I am not 100% sure what my kids did during that time. But hey, they are alive and not injured, good enough in my book!