Monday, January 6, 2014

Downton Disappointed

All right, so I haven't posted in a while, and I am going to admit it, I didn't really miss it.  But, I will try my best to be more responsible until I decided that I am just not going to do it anymore!

Anyway, Downton Abbey.  We've waited a whole entire year for this.



In my head, I knew it was going to have to be HUGE to keep me interested after Matthew died. And can I just say that I was bored last night?  B.o.r.e.d.

The whole Griggs guy (dancing man from Carson's past), and Edna, who tried to seduce Branson after Sybil died is back.  That irritated me to death.  I don't like her, get rid of her now.

And Mary, wow.  I kind of always flopped between really liking her and really despising her.  And I have no idea what it would be like to lose Chris, but I like to think that 6 months later I would be leaving my room and not a heartless wench to the rest of my family.

In the end, I felt that there were too many random things and not enough excitement.  If this had been the first show I had ever seen, I totally would not have been interested in watching it again.

I'm crossing my fingers that Branson redeems this family, and part of me still hopes that Tom will set himself right and become a good guy.  A small part of me keeps rooting for him, but I don't think it's going to happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment