Monday, April 21, 2014

Baby Fever

Newborn Longies with Suspenders,Photography Prop, Baby Boy, Newborn photo prop, Newborn Pants, Baby Boy ,  Shower Gift. $35.00, via Etsy.

I don't even know who this baby is, but don't you just want to squish him?  I could have put pictures of my kids up, but they were not cute when they were this age.  I know, it's a terrible thing to say, but they didn't come out looking adorable.  Probably Moyz and Kembia did, but we unfortunately don't have pictures when they were that teeny tiny.

Several of my favorite bloggers have all had babies lately.

1.  Sherry from Young House Love
2.  Julia from Chris Loves Julia
3.  Grace from Camp Patton is due soon
4.  Katie from Bower Power

And Jen from Made by Girl and her husband are hoping to adopt.  And my sister in law is pregnant with her seventh.  And from her pregnancy I learned that once you are over 35 it is called a geriatric pregnancy.  How's that for an ego booster?

Apparently, there is something in the water in this country!  


1 comment:

  1. Yes. And I am feeling every big of my geriatric age. Babies are wonderful. Pregnancy sucks.

    ReplyDelete