Friday, April 18, 2014

Gorgeous

You know how everyone always complains about how bad their pictures are on their blogs taken with phones?  yeah, they pretty much can't complain anymore.  These two pictures were taken on phones.  I would have put more on here, but for some reason they wouldn't copy.  Go here to see the rest.

my way


View from Ayasofya

I am just going to assume that all of my phone pictures suck because of the location.  These two pics should be evidence of that alone.  And when it comes right down to it, I would rather have crappy pictures of Istanbul than rural, ugly early-Spring Northern US.  Somehow I don't think I will be able to sway Chris on an adventure with statements like this-  "But I can practice taking better pictures in Istanbul than I can here!"  I am however, seriously considering it.










No comments:

Post a Comment