Friday, July 2, 2010

On a lighter note...

So I figure that I have had a couple of heavy posts the last few times, and in honor of it finally being Friday and having the next three glorious days to be home with my husband, I thought that I would just share a couple of fun pictures with you. One is the new color of our bedroom that I love, and my hubby feels neutral about. (I suppose that is better than absolutely hating it!) I still need to hang up the curtains and re-do some of the things hanging on the wall, but you can see the color very well anyway! The other is a picture of my kids. Ava dressed up her brother so they could do a hula performance with glow in the dark sticks! Absolutely hilarious! This will definitely be one of those pictures that I bust out at his graduation party. Hmmm, I seem to remember doing this to my three younger brothers!





Also want to give a shout out to my reader who posted the website for the blog on crock pot cooking. I LOVE it! I am pumped to use this site a lot! My cooking will be completely transformed! The website is: www.crockpot365.blogspot.com if anyone else wants to take a look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment