Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Three months...

Well, today marks three months waiting for our referral. Sigh. When we signed with our agency, we were told 0-3 months for an infant, but shortly after we signed it was moved to 0-6 months. I am still hoping that something will come through in these last 4 days of July. That would be amazing. Meanwhile, I will repeat my mantra of God's timing, not mine, and try not to obsess about when the referrals will come, and stalking my email. Although, I will admit that it is going to be a challenge for me. I have thought about giving up the computer, but then I will for sure miss the referrals so I remain internet connected. My husband, meanwhile, is Mr. Patient. Which is both a really great thing, and a giant pain. I love it because he helps calm me down, and tells me that for whatever reason, our children just aren't ready yet to come home with us. But it is also really annoying, because I see the strength he has, and I don't have it. Plus, do you ever have one of those moments where you really want someone to be just as anxious as you? I don't really want to see him anxious, but I somehow think it would make me feel better. Of course, that is just selfishness talking, and yes, I am working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment