Saturday, March 12, 2011

I know I haven't posted a lot. But there truly hasn't been a whole lot going on, combined with my laziness they just aren't a good combo! I really want to be one of those people who continues to blog about their adoption experience after they get home so people can see how it really is going, but I honestly don't know if I have it in me! I could never be a blogger who got her income that way!

Chris is winter camping in the boundary waters this weekend and for the last two days. CRAZY. Every year he asks me if I want to go, and every year I say no. No thanks to concentrating on just staying warm for 4 days straight. No thanks to spending most of the day catching fish and then eating said fish for all meals. No thanks to sleeping in a bona fide igloo you made by scooping up snow into a pile, letting it settle for a night and then carving out your sleeping space the next day. You have to wait a day so the snow settles and it doesn't cave in and suffocate you and you die.

Any takers? Yet he always manages to convince people to go. He should have been a politician instead of an engineer!

Waiting on our I600 approval- USCIS told me 45-60 days over the phone, but I have spoken to several different families who got it around one month- please let us be one of those families!

No comments:

Post a Comment