Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Well, our I600 is officially file with the govt. And while I am excited, I am not looking forward to 10 weeks of waiting, and that's assuming the US govt. doesn't shut down. I am quite certain that adoption applications are not going to seem "vital". I know when there have been shut downs before, passport applications don't continue on during that time. Trying to stay positive, but not really excelling at it. Unfortunately, I tend to be more of a pessimist in general, so you toss in govt. shutdowns and longer than expected wait times and it's hard to be a glass is half full type of person. I know, I need to work on it. This cold is kicking my butt. Monday I was awake for a total of 5 hours during the day. My eyes were burning and felt like they were going to explode along with the rest of my head. My fever has finally gone away after 5 days, but I still am having a hard time breathing, and a cough to beat all else. Not fun. My poor hubby is praying that he doesn't get it. I told him he is more than welcome to sleep on the couch to avoid it- but he hasn't take me up yet! I think he misses me. I layed down to take a "quick" nap today and woke up 4 hours later! Good thing my in laws are watching Owen and Ava was at school. I think I might hate being sick more than I hate winter. At least I am not throwing up (see? I can be optimistic!) That would be the ultimate yuck in my day. Sorry for the post of misery, I need to go to bed and it's not even 8 yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment