Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I want to scream

Just found out today that our I600 hasn't been filed by our agency. We are missing something called a parental authorization. Both of our children have birth mothers who cannot care for them, and they need to sign a release of some sort. I am frustrated beyond belief. We have already passed court, our 30 day non-appeal period is months over. If I had time to break down and cry I would. This isn't a document that I have even heard of in all of our conversations with our agency. It's not on the sheet that tracks our adoption.

All I can do is keep moving forward even though I am currently feeling like I am stuck in a sink hole.

3 comments:

  1. Jess- I am so so so sorry. That is really I'll be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jess...{{hugs}}...We are praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jess. I am so, so sad for you :(

    ReplyDelete