Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Greatest Invention I Never Knew About

I was tempted to call it the greatest invention ever, but I think things like Cadbury Eggs and Nestle Quik in milk might be ahead of it.  

Here it is:


A shower curtain with mesh bags.  Stunning, isn't it?  And where have you been all my life?  I didn't know these babies existed until my little trip to Montana.  Where I immediately fell in love with it and today rushed out to find one.  (Walmart $14.96)

This is a life saver.  Along with the bottles you see hanging, there are several more around this thing that hangs from the shower head.  We have more bottles of miscellaneous shower crap than I know what to do with.  The babies have their own stuff, Ava has hers, the VO5 above to keep her from using my more expensive stuff (Herbal Essences, which isn't all that expensive but becomes that way when your daughter gobs it on!), Owen has special stuff he got for a present, and Chris has his own.  

Every time I give the babies a bath they think it is the funnest thing to pull all of the bottles down and play with them.  Not anymore.  

These are the things that make me stop and realize that I am getting older- excitement over a shower curtain with mesh bags.  I am the coolest.

No comments:

Post a Comment