Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Peeing In The Tub

We live in a small house for our family size.  1040 square feet upstairs, and ditto the basement.  So in reality, we would have 2000 square feet if it was all finished.  But it's not.

We have 1 bathroom for 7 people.  And it's as bad as it sounds.

Over the weekend we had another episode of Moyz and Truitt dive-bombing the toilet, only this time no drinking, thank goodness.  But I basically freaked out and made Chris clean it.  The boys had been splashing in it and getting water every where.

We put the naughty little children down for their nap and I went away, away, away from the bathroom as fast as my legs could carry me.  I totally abandoned Chris to face it alone.

He decides, God bless him, to do a thorough cleaning of the bathroom.  I cannot, for the life of me, tell you the last time the bathroom was thoroughly cleaned.  I was so impressed with what he was doing.  But as the minutes passed on and my bladder full of coffee kept getting fuller and fuller, I couldn't take it anymore.

So I went in and asked him to pretty please hurry up with the toilet or I was going to pee my pants.

He told me he just put 409 on it and "Why don't you just pee in the tub?"

And he was totally, 100% serious.

Like I was just going to squat down and pee in the tub.

I shot that idea down so fast I think he was surprised by my reaction, and he very sweetly cleaned off the 409 so my delicate rear end wouldn't react to it and I could use a proper toilet.

We need another bathroom ASAP.


You guys don't mind if I pee in the tub do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment