Friday, September 20, 2013

Do My Kids Love Me?

Do you ever stop and wonder if your kids really love you?  Maybe it's because you lost it and yelled at them, or maybe you are dealing with a tween who is sassy and you feel like you spend all your time together in a negative way, and you wonder if the fact that you love them comes through everything else.

Last week Owen came home and was so excited to show me what he drew in class that day.  They got to draw whatever they wanted, and here is what he did.




He drew me and him and lots of hearts and pink, and up in the left corner he wrote I love you Mom in his cute first grade spelling.  I have to say this brought tears to my eyes.  This one is a keeper for sure.  I think I've probably looked at it at least 10 times in the last few days.  

Have to say I love that little boy of mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment