Monday, September 27, 2010

Chris didn't get a deer this weekend. I am a little bummed because we eat venison most of the year and are totally out, so I have to buy meat from the grocery store, which I typically don't do. And man, it is expensive!

On the other hand, he did get a squirrell, which we then had for lunch. Below is Owen with it.



At my parents house I saw the tv show "Swamp People". I can't remember what station it is on, probably discovery or something like that. Anyway, the premise of the show is that they follow people around in the bayou who catch alligatiors for a living. People who are named Junior and JimBob, and are missing front teeth.

Then I realized that my squirrell eating family could be the Northern US equivalent of Swamp People. Yikes!

P.S. Squirrell tastes like chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment