Thursday, August 15, 2013

Facebook Feelings

The kids and I went up to my parents because Chris has been crazy busy at work, and I need some help to keep my sanity instead of all the solo parenting I've done lately.

So off to the farm we went.  Hopefully I will have some pictures, but just imagine tons of tree climbing, chicken and peacock chasing, garden eating and all around running around outside until you drop.

So, since I am being a tad lazy, I'm copping out of blogging by posting the link to this article, which basically tells you what you probably already knew- use of Facebook makes you feel less satisfied with life.  Who knew.  Just kidding, I totally knew.  That's why I rank totally in the anti-facebook group.  Of course my daughter tells me that "all her friends have accounts".  To which I reply well, you won't so you might as well get used to it!  Ah, the drama of being the "only" one out of your group who doesn't get facebook, or a cell phone....

Facebook drama jajajajajajaaja
Man, I loved that show.





1 comment:

  1. We are anti FB as well! We don't feel like we are missing out on anything except gossip which is completely ungodly so, there ya go. Your daughter will thank you some day for protecting her heart from all the foolishness that comes with FB.

    ReplyDelete