Friday, August 30, 2013

Military

Jacket, that is.

Although, technically I was in the United States Navy when I was 17, but then my parents decided they weren't comfortable with it, and pulled me out before I turned 18 and was shipped away to boot camp. Every once in awhile I think about what my life would have been like if I had gone on to do nuclear engineering for the military.  I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say a lot different.

Anyway, a military jacket is my one fall item that I really wanted.  I found mine at Kohls.  And then I found this website, where the clever lady posted 12 different ways to use your military jacket.  Like this.


Don't you love Pinterest for all the inspiration you get when you have no idea how to dress yourself?  I do.

Seriously, go to J's Everyday Fashion.  She has as amazing ability to pull outfits together.  At the top of her blog is a link where she has several albums of outfits she has worn all laid out for you to grab some inspiration from.  Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment