So tonight Ava and Owen came in from outside with a screaming Moyz. As he is always prone to dramatics I essentially told him to buck up. And then I noticed that he wasn't moving his left wrist and kept screaming like crazy any time it got touched. So off to the ER we went.
They ended up putting him in urgent care since there were no bones sticking through, and they bumped him to the front of the line which was a humongous blessing and something I wasn't expecting. We saw a very nice physician's assistant who tried to adjust his elbow and heard a pop, but then he continued to highly favor his wrist so off to x-ray we went. They turned out perfect and so I spent the next 15 minutes trying to cajole him into using his left arm. No go. So she went and got a regular Doctor who came in and Moyz immediately started screaming. I would have too. Keep in mind he just got 4 shots about 3 weeks ago, so the kid does not have a good memory of the doctors.
This doctor took his arm and twisted and manipulated the crap out of him, I have his mouth covered to help with they yelling and he's teaching the PA how to really adjust and that "sometimes you really have to put some force into it". And Moyz was instantly better after the doc did his maneuvering. We are so thankful that it wasn't broken.
And we got to return home to the awesome roasted tomatoes I had made for the supper that unfortunately didn't get made. Here is the recipe. I promise you will love it and you will get to use up all of those tomatoes from your garden that came into ripeness all at one time and are now rotting in the fridge.
1. Cut tomatoes in half
2. Take out as much of the seeds as you can
3. Place in bowl and drizzle lots of olive oil, stir to coat
4. Put on aluminum foil lined pan cup side up
5. Spice them with salt, pepper, garlic powder (or fresh garlic but I was lazy), thyme, oregano and basil, no specific amounts, just eye-ball it to your own perfection
6. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
7. Check and if they still don't look cooked down enough, smash with a fork
8. Bake for 15 minutes longer
9. Take out, cool down, and eat up!
PS- Hopefully today will be much less eventful, minus the fact that Moyz and Kembia ate 1/4 bag of prunes they "discovered" on top of the table and then proceeded to eat in secret until Mom found the empty wrapper under the table. Today should be awesome.