Friday, February 8, 2013

Nutella Day?

I had no idea that there was a recognized (by who?) Nutella Day.  But I am all over that.  Technically, it was Tuesday, but better late to the game than never- yes?

Over on A Cup Of Jo, where I first heard about my new favorite holiday, was posted a bunch of Nutella recipes.  For the love of all good things, this is going to be very dangerous for me.

Had to post a few of the yummiest looking, but please, please go click and get the rest.  Your mouth will thank me for it.



Banana and Nutella Stuffed French Toast- the original link didn't work, but it's not hard to figure out.


The recipe is at the very bottom of the post.  Also, I think this might be my favorite without actually trying any of them.  Brown butter- my favorite- in a cookie?  Heaven.  I will, without a doubt, be making these this weekend and I will tell you on Monday how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment