Friday, April 15, 2011

Update of post below

So our officer called back. And it sounds pretty good to me. Basically she said that our file looked good and that there wasn't anything more that she needed to request from us. (Apparently people often need more evidence/documents at times), and that as soon as our prints were taken and she got the results within 48 hours, she could finish processing our I600. we get our prints taken next Tuesday- I don't think I have ever wished for a weekend to pass so quickly before!

Sooo, I am thinking that next Friday, or early the following week we will hopefully have an approved I600!! (It will still take time to come in the mail to us..) Of course, I am going to try not to anticipate that too much because it is easier to think later and be happy when it comes faster. but still, it seems like things are moving on forward!!

And just for those who may be intersted because after all, this is supposed to be an adoption blog, regardless of my life ramblings, IF it comes not next week but sometime during the following week, that would be 4 weeks with USCIS- much quicker than the 10 on their website. Say a little prayer that this all happens!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see things are moving. It seemed like everything was at a stand still for awhile there. We will keep praying for you and Chris and for those special babies...

    ReplyDelete