Friday, December 13, 2013

Conversations With The Littles


In the badlands this summer, it totally looks like they are standing in front of a fake backdrop.

Jess:  What do you want to be when you grow up?
Kembia:  A Butterfly
Moyz:  Play drums
Truitt:  Play drums (what a copy cat)

J:  What kind of food do you like?
K:  Butterfly food
M:  Hamburgers
T:  Pomatoes (tomatoes)

J:  Do you like Mommy and Daddy?
K:  I like Owen

J:  What do you like about Ava?
T:  I like Tru-ee
K:  I like Owen

J:  What's your favorite thing to do?
K:  I want to play parties
T:  I like clothes
M:  Build

Observations by Truitt while on the toilet
1.  After peeing a lot, "there's bubble guppies in there!"
2.  "There is an alligator in the toilet that eats my pee."  Because of course there is.  Also, where does he come up with this stuff?  I might go as far to say that he is the funniest out of all the littles.




No comments:

Post a Comment