Thursday, August 12, 2010

Craziness

Here is a look into the next week or so in my life:

Yesterday I helped a friend get ready for a garage sale. Today I was helping at the garage sale. Tonight we have to drive 1 1/2 hours to meet with our financial advisor for our yearly check-up. I am not thrilled about going for several reasons. 1. the distance 2. the stock market tanked this week 3. they are preaching gloom and doom because more people have asked for unemployment this month than any other time in the past 6 months. Fun. We should get home about 10 tonight. Tomorrow the kids and I get to go into work with Chris because his company party is tomorrow afternoon, so we have to spend half a day in the metro killing time, after which we have to drive 4 hours to go to a wedding and a school reunion on Saturday. Sunday we drive 4 hours back. Monday I have a meeting at 10. In the afternoon I have to go and get all my garage sale stuff that didn't sell. Wednesday I have a kick off meeting for our community mother's group. Thursday I have two Bead for Life Parties. Friday I am going to IKEA with a friend. Saturday we have to drive to Iowa for a wedding. Sunday we drive back. Monday I have to go and get my kids from their grandparents. Just when I thought August would be relaxing, I am looking at quite possibly, the two busiest weeks of summer. Wouldn't it be amazing if amongst all the craziness our referrals came in?

No comments:

Post a Comment