Sunday, August 29, 2010

Going Private

After a fair amount of deliberation, I have decided to go private with this blog. I want to protect the adoption program in the country we are pursuing, and I want to protect our children. We will not be posting any pictures of them, or any in depth information about them, even when going private. But we just want to be careful.

I know this makes it less easy to read the blog, and unfortunately, it means that new people trying to learn about our process will not be able to view it. But, we feel that it is the right decision.

It will officially go private this coming Friday, September 3. If you send me an email and let me know who you are, I will add you to the list and give you a password so you can still follow along and see how things are going for us. My address is: cjnelsonfam@gmail.com.

I probably won't be posting anything until Friday to allow for everyone to see this message. But I promise to be back right away Friday morning. Hopefully with all sorts of interesting and intelligent things to say!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess,

    I would be really interested in following your adoption (if you'll allow us) as I think I have an idea of the country you are adopting from. And if it is where I think, we are very interesting in adopting from there too in the future, so we would love to see how things turn out for you.

    Thanks:)
    hollieferrall@aol.com

    ReplyDelete