Monday, October 28, 2013

10 Worst Halloween Candies

We don't do Halloween, see here for reasons.  But we definitely do Halloween candy!

Halloween Candies
Love it, and one of my all time faves.

Generally, we buy a couple bags of candy and hole up in our house playing games or watching movies and all around having a great time.  Last week I saw this list originally on MSN.

The Top 10 Worst Halloween Candies

1. Snickers
2. Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins
3. Candy Corn
4. M&M candy corn white chocolate candies
5. Tootsie Pops
6. Starburst
7. Sour Patch Kids
8. Fun Dip
9. Skittles
10. Sugary bubble gum

Let's see, I like numbers 2,5,6,7 and my kids cannot handle themselves around Fun Dip.  They go absolutely insane.  I don't like Snickers but I love Snickers ice cream bars, go figure.  And candy corn, meh, never been a fan.  But I think it is safe to say that this list just destroyed everyone's ideas on how wonderful their candy makes them feel, cause chances are its got one of your favorites on their too.

Oh well.  I'll get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment