Monday, October 14, 2013

Lonny and IKEA Style Quiz

Found this quiz on the online magazine site for Lonny.  And as there never was a personality type quiz I could pass on, I took that sucker real fast, even while my little three were running wild.

I took it twice, because about half the questions there were two options I liked equally.  Both times I got the term "Rustic Romantic".  Here is there accompanying look for this.



I would say that, yes, this is a look I love and seems totally "me".  And I would totally move right into this house and read by that little wood fire curled up with a book by Jane Austen.

Go here to take it yourself.

And this is totally unrelated, but this youtube video is going crazy at the schools here.  The babies watched it and LOVE it.  I think it is totally bazaar, and like my friend said, you can pretty much now make a song about anything.  Give it a whirl.  I promise it will get stuck in your head for long periods of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment