Monday, October 21, 2013

Jaida

I was going to title this "Meet Jaida" but then I figured it would be a cruel joke and someone would assume we adopted a girl or a pet or something named Jaida.

Faucets, we are talking faucets.  Specifically, this one by Pfister.

Isn't she pretty?

This was the one I wanted originally for the upstairs bathroom, but Chris vetoed it.  But then the handles we got for the new vanity were quite modern and didn't match the faucets we had picked out.  Enter Jaida the second time around.  Chris is totally onboard with it, and I am excited to hear my husband say things like "let's go with a modern look for the bathroom".  

Look at how nicely the water pours out of her.


She's also supposed to reduce water wastage by 30%.  I don't know how that works, so don't ask, but I am quite excited about it.  Although, to be fair, I would have been excited about this faucet if it had wasted 30% more water, so in the end, I guess that's a moot point.

Our friend Chad, our wonderful reno guy is gone this week.  And I leave next week for 2 weeks of hunting with my dad and brother in Wyoming.  The bathroom is being finished without me, which I admit has me a little nervous.  Not because I don't trust Chad, but because I am so type A when it comes to decorating.  So I will come back to a finished bathroom minus the decorating.  How crazy exciting is that?

I may even come back to Ava's new room downstairs being finished as well.  That would probably give me a heart attack, but it's like the little remodeling fairy came while I was away.  Come to think of it, that is how all remodeling should go- you go away some place fun and come back with things all done.  In my very rich dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment