Monday, June 6, 2011

prayers please

Our embassy appointments are this week. I have really no clue what happens at them aside from them looking at our paperwork. We already have I600 approval from here in the States, so I am not 100% sure what their role is. I believe they also run a few more medical tests, but other than that, I am in the dark. I am hoping that they don't vaccinate them because we would prefer to do that here in the states, but we will have to wait and see.

Last night I had nightmares about going to pick up our kids and our son had died but they didn't tell us even though it had happened several months ago. Then they tried to give us a 7 year old white boy and convince us that he was who we were adopting all along. Crazy what your subconcious can come up with.

We are getting prepared to sweat in 90+ weather today. I am thinking perhaps the beach- even though the lake is probably not warm enough to spend too much time in. I have to chuckle a little bit thinking about how hot we will be, and then I think of our kidlets who are used to such weather, and then they will move here, and get to see our crazy seasons, plus our 6 months of winter. Then I feel like a whiner to even complain about heat. Especially given that I spent most of the winter complaining about the cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment