Friday, August 31, 2012

Sleepwalking

Last night Kembia came into the bedroom with donut all over her face.  I got halfway down the hall  to get a washcloth when I realized that I was dreaming.  Good grief.  Talk about tired.  So I used it as an excuse to go and cover up Truitt who was sleeping in the living room since we are trying to get Moyz to stay in his bed at night.  He usually comes out at least twice, comes over to my side of the bed and stares at me.  If anyone has any tips that would be so awesome I would love you forever.  He has done it every night since he could walk, so it will be one year this coming November where we get up multiple times a night.

Still need a little bit more time on the projects I have going around the house.  Yesterday I spent around 3 hours lovingly fixing up a lamp that I have and then when it was all finished, it didn't work.  Should have checked that first.  I was not a happy camper.  Hopefully I will get the slipcover finished this weekend and then get the how-to posted for you next Tuesday probably with the holiday.

Enjoy your labor day!

No comments:

Post a Comment