Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Little Animals

While stumbling around the internet looking for cool things and wasting my time while the kids were away for a little bit, I came across this print.

Owl

This is a real owl who's picture was taken.  I became obsessed.  There is just something about it, and I found out it came from the site The Animal Print Shop.  This woman takes pictures of real animals and puts them in front of a white back drop.  They are adorable, unique and all that jazz.  (It's hard to call a picture of a carrion bird adorable!)

Baby Deer
Porcupine



Lamb No. 2Vulture No. 1




Baby Monkey Close-Up
Macaw






Baby Giraffe No. 2 : vertical   

Aren't they so much fun?  Why can't I think of something  like this?  My favorites are the birds.  The prints start at $25 for an 8" X 11", and move steeply up from there, like the next size is $75.  The 30" X 40" is $1,950.  No lie.

I have been able to hold off from getting the small print of the owl for a week or so, but I am not sure how much longer I will be able to.  Something about the eyes just reel me right in.  I would love a humongous print of it, I think all that white would look great with my grey living room, and would work well if I go for "Good Luck Charlie" in the spring, but a large size is never, ever, ever, like ever, (thanks for that song Taylor Swift!) gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment