Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bright

I started painting.  And all white is awfully bright.  And a tad cold looking.  Plus, it's taking a ton of paint to cover my dark gray walls.  I am on my third gallon, and I only see more coming.  It's taking about 4 coats for trim work, and 3 coats to totally cover the walls.  Poop.

Definitely feels weird to me, to have walls that are all white, but I am going to shake that up a bit with this fabric.

Premier Prints Twirly Black/White
Premier Prints Twirly from Fabric.com

Quite possibly one of the coolest looking fabrics ever.  Hopefully, my idea turns out awesome, because if it doesn't I am not quite sure what to do.  

I am stuck between wanting to go natural or to throw some bright colors like pink and teal in there and shake things up.  This is what happens when you like all sorts of stuff and don't want to be stuck with one thing so long.  

PS:  I was messing around with the blog trying to make the pictures on the side a little bigger, when I pushed something that turned everything dark.  Sorry for the chaos.  Now I have to figure out how to get back to white.  Of course, I don't really know how to do that, so perhaps this black will stay?  Sorry if it looks different every time you see it in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment