Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Oversized Growth Chart Ruler

Image of Oversized Ruler Growth Chart

So I saw this ruler over on Dear Lillie blog a long time ago and pinned the image away for later.  And just recently decided that it would be perfect in my living room to help warm up the cold white walls.  If you have more money than time, hop on over to her blog and purchase it.  They will be restocked on January 31st.  If you have more time than money, or are willing to find the time, try to do it yourself.  

I am going to attempt do DIY this coming weekend, and am hoping it won't cost too much.  I would love to order it already done, but I think I can save quite a bit if I go it on my own.  I already own the stain, so it would just be the board, and trying to think of how to do the black numbers to measure.

Wouldn't this be a fun gift for a new baby?  Strange, perhaps, but it sure beats leaving a mark on the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment