Monday, January 14, 2013

Confessions Of A Busy Mom

It seems that whenever I do a confessions post, another mom chimes in and says something like "I'm glad I'm not the only one who does such and such".  So, I thought it was time for another one.

1.  Kembia wears mostly boy underwear.  That stuff is expensive and we have a plethora from Owen, so why not?

2.  Truitt mostly wears Kembia's jammies.  They're the same size and since I  never do laundry as often as I should, and she has a ton, so in them he goes.

3.  Truitt fell down our stairs last week. (sorry dad, I tried to stop it)  At first I was concerned about all the head damage he's received lately, but then I remembered that Owen did it probably just as much and he turned out okay...

4.  I still haven't rebraided the hair Kembia cut.

5.  Sometimes for breakfast I feed the three littles bananas and buttered bread. Cause that's well balanced.

6.  We make a lot of soup meals for supper, and since it's messy for the youngest three, and to stretch it, we always put 5-6 saltine crackers in their soup.

7.  I haven't taken the time to do much learning things with Kembia and Moyz, but they can both almost count to 10, which can be attributed solely to large amounts of PBS

8.  Moyz is tricky to understand if you don't spend a lot of time around him, but he can say "Wild Kratts" perfectly.  Man I love PBS

9.  The 3 littles share toothbrushes.  They do each have their own, but it's hard to keep them apart, and they swap of their own accord anyway, so what are we supposed to do?  Go with it.


That pretty much sums up our philosophy on raising kids- go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment