Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Photo Dump

Mostly for the grandparents, here's recent photos of all the naughty Nelsons.

Sledding when it was 3 degrees out.

After he threw his plate on the floor.

Chillin'.

Ava seriously got stuck in this bush and needed help to get out.

Muppet boots and reflective shirt.  The kids went crazy for the sparkles projected on the floor.

Total trouble, don't let the cuteness fool you.

And then I decided to chop bangs.  I have been seeing them everywhere and finally ran to the bathroom 20 minutes before Chris got home.  His jaw hit the floor when he saw me.  I have not had bangs in honestly, 18 years.  That is a very long time, and I should have taken note of that and what that meant.  

I have decided that this look is not for me.  This picture is okay. but I took like 20 to get these two and I have decided that I NEVER.EVER. should have done this.  

Please, please, let me have uber fast growing hair.  


1 comment: