Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Obsessed with Life In Grace

Once upon a time, I stumbled across the blog Life In Grace.  And as the nature of trolling around the net, I don't know how I landed there, but I am so glad I did.  More like I am in love with this blog, and I think she and I would probably be good friends.  I want to be her when I grow up.

Recently, she did a post on how they home school, and let me tell you, it is not for the faint of heart.  I technically haven't given up on the home school dream, so I am filing that post away for later.

I am also 100% obsessed with her home.  Amazing.

I mean just look at this.

Her workroom/homeschool room:



I could move right on in, no adjustments necessary.

And then there is the kitchen.

DSC_0174-1

I have contemplated trying to copy those cupboards for several months now.  They would match my map perfectly.

And here is her master bedroom.  


I am seriously dying here.

Plus she does an online book club.  The last one they did was Plato's Republic.  She does a vlog (video on the blog) about her thoughts.  

Anyway, had to share my recent blog world obsession.  Hope you like her as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment