Monday, January 28, 2013

Downton Abbey- what happened?!

Okay, so I did not see that coming.  And if you haven't seen the last Downton Abbey episode, look away right now.

Sybil died?  Why on earth would they do that?  She was my favorite character after the Countess!

What is going to happen now?  I wanted to strangle the fancy doctor from the city and beat him with a cane or something along those lines.  Once they really started arguing I kind of started thinking that she would die, but every ounce of me was fighting it.  I cried real tears, probably because I started thinking about how upset I would be at Chris if he decided that no medical care was necessary for our daughters in a similar situation.

Good grief, look how wrapped up in this I am!

And, to top it all off, I got around to watching PBS' Sherlock, and oh my goodness, you must watch it.  Amazing.



It's a 21st century Sherlock.  Absolutely love it.  I love it just as much as Downton Abbey.  If you are a member of amazon prime you can stream it for free so it's probably on netflix too.  Season 1 episode 2 is kind of lame, but hang in there, because I just finished the first episode of season 3, and it rocks.  How are the British coming up with all of this stuff?  And why do we Americans have shows like Dancing with the Stars and the Bachelor??  Not even comparable!

I haven't been this addicted to tv since I was in college!  Which is also why I don't have a tutorial on how to make the oversize growth ruler I showed you earlier in the week.  I spent most of my weekend watching tv.  And cross-country skiing for the first time in the dark by candlelight.  Which was romantic, but not really the best way to introduce yourself to the sport.

1 comment:

  1. Oh good- you cried real tears, too. I feel much better about myself now.

    ReplyDelete